HAND MADE NEW HELMKE VIOTTI 1/4 CHILD VIOLIN (19") SET 10 YEAR WARRANTY
Hand Made New Helmke Viotti Child's 1/4 Size (19") Violin Package! This is a Hand Made, New Helmke Viotti 1/4 Size Violin with Case, Bow & Extras. This is a Superb Quality French Engineered Helmke Viotti Child's 1/4 Antique Finish Violin. It is Brand New and has never been played. It is extremely popular among music instructors, schools, and our online customers.
- 10 Year Guaranty on the Violin
- Hand Made by a Master Luthier
- French Engineered
- Full Ebony fingerboard, pegs, and chinrest
- Four fine tuners for precision tuning
- Hand rubbed Antique Finish
- Back\sides are made of select maple hardwoods which were naturally age dried for more than 20 years
- Top is made of only the finest, select spruce hardwood which was naturally age dried for more than 17 years
- All other select hardwoods used to hand make this violin have been naturally age dried for more than 15 years
- Genuine Mongolian horsehair bow with ebony frog
- Comes complete with Deluxe Brown, plush-lined lightweight Hard Case, violin cover cloth & rosin
- A complete package with everything you need to start playing!
- Made to last for Years and Years of playing
Before buying a violin online, ask the seller:
1) Does the violin have the bridge set up like the Helmke Viotti does, and is it ready to play? The bridge would cost $20-$45 to have professionally done.
2) Does the violin have a tag inside with the name and serial numbers like the Helmke Viotti does proving it’s not a cheap knock off?
3) Does the violin have ebony fingerboard, ebony pegs, and an ebony chinrest like the Helmke Viotti does? Violins using painted or dyed wood pieces will have a tinny sound.
4) Does the violin have four adjustable tuners as the Helmke Viotti does? Cheap Aluminum tuners strip out easily.
5) Is the violin Hand Carved by a Master Luthier using select properly AGE dried spruce tops & maple back with a hand rubbed finish as the Helmke Viotti is? Inferior violins made on an assembly line will have flaky wood.
6) Does it come with a quality Brazilwood bow with an ebony frog and unbleached white horsehair as the Helmke Viotti does? Lower quality bows deform quickly.
7) Is the case a superior, lightweight hard case as the Helmke Viotti has or is it a cheap featherweight case? Cheap, featherweight Styrofoam cases will not protect your violin.
8) Does the violin have an inlaid purfling as the Helmke Viotti does or is it hand painted on and then lacquer sealed? Hand painted or lacquered purfling will have a terrible sound.
This item has a full 14-Day Satisfaction Guarantee! If you are not satisfied with your purchase within the first 14 days of receiving the instrument, simply contact us for an RMA number. Then, return the item in the same new condition as you received it, and we will refund your purchase amount in full, minus a 20% restocking fee. This gives each buyer 14 days to inspect the instrument. Take the worry out of your purchase!
Full terms and conditions can be read on our "Terms and Policies" page.
If this item has a Warranty, this Information can be found on our "Warranties" page.
ATTENTION CANADIANS! We ship by FedEx Air Economy to CANADA. Canada Customers: Shipping to Canada is quoted as Ground, but we send your item by Fed Ex Air Economy at NO additional Cost to the Buyer. We do this so no brokerage fees are due from the customer when the item arrives. The shipping calculator shown in the auction is a UPS calculator which is confusing. eBay does not support Fed Ex Ground software in their system so this is the only way we can offer a calculator. The prices quoted in the shipping calculator are discounted and are reflected in shipping price to counter the "Free Shipping" for the United States. The calculator that we use will not figure quotes for the Northern Territories and some remote areas of Canada. Please phone or email us for a quote for those areas. If you have a question, please call us before ordering. Duties and Taxes still have to be paid, but all brokerage fees are eliminated. A small Tax Collection Surcharge may be assessed by FedEx for delivery.
International Buyers - Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
|UPC||Does Not Apply|
- Happy Review by Rachel
I ordered this instrument for my daughter, who has been playing an old, battered school instrument. This was to be her birthday present. When the new instrument arrived, it was visibly damaged and I was very upset, since there were only two days until my daughter's birthday and this was pretty much the only gift I had planned for her. My husband called USA Music Supply and explained the situation, and the lady he spoke with was so kind! She did everything she could to get a replacement violin to us IN TIME! I am very impressed.
The violin itself is lovely. It sounds great, especially for such a small instrument. My daughter is very pleased.
One complaint I do have, however, is that a 1/4-sized shoulder rest is too small for this violin. We had to get a 1/2-sized shoulder rest, and the new one does not fit into the tiny spot reserved for a shoulder rest in the case. There is no place to keep a shoulder rest inside the case, so my daughter has to carry it!
Overall, however, we are happy with the instrument and extras, as well as with our experience dealing with USA Music Supply. As a violin teacher, I will be using this shop again to buy instruments for my students! (Posted on 4/14/13)
- Very good instrument at best buy! Review by Nemuel
- Just curious about those good reviews so we bought this violin for my daughter Mirielle. Her teacher says violin and the case look like pro and the violin sounds better than her old violin. Very happy buyer!!! Will recommend this to friends. (Posted on 1/4/12)
- Awesome deal! Review by Happy
- I just bought two of these violin outfits and they are way beyond expectations. The quality and workmanship is unbelievable in this price range. I will be back when we out grow these! Thank you for providing good instruments at good prices. (Posted on 12/9/11)