Hand Made New Helmke Viotti Blue Transparent 1/2 Size Violin Package! This is a Genuine, Hand Made, New Helmke Viotti 1/2 Size Violin with Case, Bow; Extras. This a Superb Quality French Engineered Helmke Viotti 1/2 Blue Transparent Finish Violin. It is Brand New and has never been played. It is extremely popular among music instructors, schools, and our online customers.
- 10 Year Guaranty on the Violin
- Hand Made by a Master Luthier
- French Engineered
- Full Ebony fingerboard, pegs, and chinrest
- Four fine tuners for precision tuning
- Hand rubbed Blue Transparent Finish
- Back\sides are made of select maple hardwoods which were naturally age dried for more than 20 years
- Top is made of only the finest, select spruce hardwood which was naturally age dried for more than 17 years
- All other select hardwoods used to hand make this violin have been naturally age dried for more than 15 years
- Genuine Mongolian horsehair bow with ebony frog
- Comes complete with Lockable Deluxe Brown Leather, plush-lined lightweight Case, violin cover cloth & rosin
- A complete package with everything you need to start playing!
- Made to last for Years and Years of playing
Before buying a violin online, ask the seller:
1) Does the violin have the bridge set up like the Helmke Viotti does, and is it ready to play? The bridge would cost $20-$45 to have professionally done.
2) Does the violin have a tag inside with the name and serial numbers like the Helmke Viotti does proving it’s not a cheap knock off?
3) Does the violin have ebony fingerboard, ebony pegs, and an ebony chinrest like the Helmke Viotti does? Violins using painted or dyed wood pieces will have a tinny sound.
4) Does the violin have four adjustable tuners as the Helmke Viotti does? Cheap Aluminum tuners strip out easily.
5) Is the violin Hand Carved by a Master Luthier using select properly AGE dried spruce tops & maple back with a hand rubbed finish as the Helmke Viotti is? Inferior violins made on an assembly line will have flaky wood.
6) Does it come with a quality Brazil wood bow with an ebony frog and unbleached white horsehair as the Helmke Viotti does? Lower quality bows deform quickly.
7) Is the case a superior Leather, lightweight hard case as the Helmke Viotti has or is it a cheap featherweight case? Cheap, featherweight Styrofoam cases will not protect your violin.
8) Does the violin have an inlaid purfling as the Helmke Viotti does or is it hand painted on and then lacquer sealed? Hand painted or lacquered purfling will have a terrible sound.
9) Does the violin have a cheap plastic or metal tailpiece that only serves to kill the sound, or is it a REAL ebony tailpiece? The Helmke Viotti Is Ebony!
This item has a full 14-Day Satisfaction Guarantee! If you are not satisfied with your purchase within the first 14 days of receiving the instrument, simply contact us for an RMA number. Then, return the item in the same new condition as you received it, and we will refund your purchase amount in full, minus a 20% restocking fee. This gives each buyer 14 days to inspect the instrument. Take the worry out of your purchase!
Full terms and conditions can be read on our "Terms and Policies" page.
If this item has a Warranty, this Information can be found on our "Warranties" page.