HAND MADE NEW 3/4 SIZE (21.5") VIOLIN SET
10 YEAR WARRANTY
Helmke Transparent Pink 3/4 Size (21.5") Violin Package! This is a Hand Made, New Helmke 3/4 Size Violin with Case, Bow & Extras. This Superb Quality Helmke 3/4 Pink Finish Violin is Brand New and has never been played. It is extremely popular among music instructors, schools, and our online customers.
- 10 Year Guarantee on the Violin
- Hand Made by a Master Luthier
- Hand Rubbed and Hardened Pink Finish
- Full ebony fingerboard, pegs, chin rest, and tailpiece
- Four fine tuners for precision tuning
- Hand rubbed see through Wood Grain
- Back\sides are made of select maple hardwoods which were naturally age dried for more than 20 years
- Top is made of only the finest, select spruce hardwood which was naturally age dried for more than 17 years
- All other select hardwoods used to hand make this violin have been naturally age dried for more than 15 years
- Genuine Mongolian horsehair bow with ebony frog
- Comes complete with deluxe brown, plush-lined lightweight Hard Case & rosin
- A complete package with everything you need to start playing!
- Made to last for Years and Years of playing
Before buying a violin online, ask the seller:
1) Does the violin have the bridge set up like the Helmke does, and is it ready to play? The bridge would cost $20-$45 to have professionally done.
2) Does the violin have a tag inside with the name and serial numbers like the Helmke does proving it’s not a cheap knock off?
3) Does the violin have ebony fingerboard, ebony pegs, ebony chin rest and an ebony tailpiece like the Helmke does? Violins using painted or dyed wood pieces will have a tinny sound.
4) Does the violin have four hardened steel, fine adjustable tuners as the Helmke does? Cheap Aluminum tuners strip out easily.
5) Is the violin Hand Carved by a Master Luthier using select properly AGE dried spruce tops & maple back with a hand rubbed finish as the Helmke is? Inferior violins made on an assembly line will have flaky wood.
6) Does it come with a quality Brazilwood bow with an ebony frog and unbleached white horsehair as the Helmke does? Lower quality bows deform quickly.
7) Is the case a plush lightweight hard case as the Helmke has or is it a cheap featherweight case? Cheap, featherweight Styrofoam cases will not protect your violin.
8) Does the violin have an inlaid purfling as the Helmke does or is it hand painted on and then lacquer sealed? Hand painted or lacquered purfling will have a terrible sound.
ALL new Musical Instruments and accessories are sold with a 14-Day Satisfaction guarantee from the time the item is received by the purchaser. Refunds will be for the original purchase price minus original shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee. The restocking fee may be waived providing the instrument is returned in its original case, undamaged, and in the same condition as received. If dissatisfied with your purchase you must contact us within 14 days of delivery for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number to return the item. The purchaser is required to pay the return shipping & insurance cost. If an item is damaged or lost by the shipper while being returned the refund will be voided. It is the purchaser's responsibility to file any lost or damage claims. We will not accept any returns without an RMA number.
Full terms and conditions can be read on our "Terms and Policies" page.
If this item has a Warranty, this Information can be found on our "Warranties" page.
ATTENTION CANADIANS! We ship by FedEx Air Economy to CANADA. Canada Customers: Shipping to Canada is quoted as Ground, but we send your item by Fed Ex Air Economy at NO additional Cost to the Buyer. We do this so no brokerage fees are due from the customer when the item arrives. The shipping calculator shown in the auction is a UPS calculator which is confusing. eBay does not support Fed Ex Ground software in their system so this is the only way we can offer a calculator. The prices quoted in the shipping calculator are discounted and are reflected in shipping price to counter the "Free Shipping" for the United States. The calculator that we use will not figure quotes for the Northern Territories and some remote areas of Canada. Please phone or email us for a quote for those areas. If you have a question, please call us before ordering. Duties and Taxes still have to be paid, but all brokerage fees are eliminated. A small Tax Collection Surcharge may be assessed by FedEx for delivery.
International Buyers - Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.